Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the services offered by The Lorry Company Limited (“TheLorry“) or (“We”, “Us”, or “Our”), a company incorporated under the laws of Thailand. These terms set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of Our Services as contained in http://www.thelorry.com/th (“Website“) (collectively with the site, referred to as “Services“).
- You acknowledge that the internet is not a secure medium and information submitted for the Services hosted on Our Website may be accessed by third parties. TheLorry accepts no liability whatsoever in this circumstance.
- We endeavour to adhere to stipulated delivery deadlines as indicated in Our Website. However, due to the hazards and peculiar features of Our Services, delivery deadlines will not be binding unless expressly agreed otherwise. Our contractual obligations are subject to a case to case basis based on your request and additional charges may incur. In case of lost or damaged goods, please inform before confirming the completion of services.
- In addition to the base rate and additional services requested for any booking and unless otherwise agreed in writing, the following accessorial charges shall apply and shall be reflected on the amended booking details and receipt shall the customer requested for one.
- Any cancellation shall be made BEFORE twenty-four (24) hours of scheduled pick-up by informing TheLorry’s Customer Service or the assigned mover.
If a service is booked and then cancelled within twenty-four (24) hours of scheduled pick-up, customer shall pay 50% from the booking total price. Cancellation fee may also applicable but not limited to the following circumstances:
If the mover already arrived discovers, through communication with the customer, that the customer’s items are not eligible for the Services due to not limited to, items under the “TRANSPORT AND GOODS LIMITATIONS” list and/or incorrect information provided by the customer that make the moving process unable to proceed.
- Pick-ups and deliveries shall be made between 0800 and 2000 hrs local time unless special arrangement already been made and agreed upon for timing beyond previously mentioned time. Appointments shall be made at no charge. Mover shall not be liable for late deliveries or unkept appointments due to circumstances beyond mover’s control such as but not limited to weather and traffic conditions, store loading and wait times, customer special requests, and other unexpected barriers to loading or unloading. In case of late or unreachable customers over 30 minutes of pick-up time, there will be additional charges of THB100 per hour.
- Nothing in this terms and conditions shall require the mover to perform pick-up or delivery service at any location from or to which it is impracticable, through no fault or neglect of the mover to operate vehicles because of:
- The condition of roads, streets, driveways or alleys;
- Inadequate loading or unloading facilities; or
- Riots, Acts of God, the public enemy, the authority of law, strikes or labour unrest the existence of violence, or such possible disturbances as to create reasonable apprehension of danger to person or property.
- Customer is obliged to inform or made clear of any fragile goods to movers before, note in additional information on the booking, and during the process.
- Customer shall agree to provide necessary booking details on TheLorry Application or Website regarding the followings;
- Name, Address, and reachable phone number of the booker.
- Name, Address, and reachable phone number of person on pick-up point and destination points.
- Information regarding special care or fragile goods, including any specific details needed on the moving process.
- You undertake the Services at your own risk and agrees to indemnify TheLorry and its employees against all costs, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities (including for loss of reputation and goodwill and professional advisors fees) and any claim arising from your own actions in any way in connection with the Services, or a breach of your obligations as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- TheLorry is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Services. This limitation does not exclude any liability for negligence by TheLorry or death or personal injury arising out of such negligence. In case of complications or issues incurred during the service, please inform our Customer Service within 3 days after the service is completed.
- Mover shall not be required to accept for transportation any Large piano, Safe, or over 100 kg. item.
TRANSPORT AND GOODS LIMITATION
There are a number of prohibitions for the use of TheLorry services. The following cases are specifically prohibited:
- ABSOLUTELY NO CARRIAGE OF ANY PERSON in cargo compartment for any distance or reason ever.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CARRIAGE OF ANY ANIMAL in cargo compartment for any distance or reason ever.
- Items of extraordinary value or items that are irreplaceable should not be moved via TheLorry.
- NO Hazardous Materials to be carried but is not limited to: explosives, gases, flammable liquids, flammable solids, poisonous or infectious substances, radioactive material, corrosives.
- NO firearms, ammunition or other explosive materials.
- NO illegal goods.
- Mover does not hold out to transport jewellery, objects d’art, currency, documents items of unusual value or rare metals. Unless otherwise indicated herein or agreed to by contract.
The failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Thai law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Thai courts.
These Terms and Conditions are not intended to nor shall create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party to them. No person shall derive any benefit or have any right, entitlement or claim in relation to this Terms and Conditions.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time and any changes may be made without notice to you. We recommend you to read this Terms and Conditions periodically.
By continuing to access or use Our Services after those revisions or changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms and Conditions, please stop using the Website and/or Our Services.